Thursday, July 24, 2014

A sight of my bedroom

The wooden furniture in my small bedroom stays in harmony with the walls, painted in light green, which makes me feel like I am living in the middle of a forest. My wooden wardrobes stand in the corner, with its own natural patterns—the annual rings on it. Every night in my childhood, I would just lie on my bed, staring at the various shapes of the annual rings, because they usually aroused my imagination. In my fantasy, the closet doors could open by themselves, and then invite me in. In order to finish my adventure in this wonderland which would emerge behind my wardrobes after midnight, I was asked to choose one pattern on the door which would become a true weapon, such as an axe, sword, shield, and even nunchakus.  Strangest thing was a few years later "The Chronicles Of Narnia" appeared on the screen.

Then wooden wardrobes with some sticker on it that I put on at age 9 



Opposite the wardrobes is my lovely balcony. When I was in junior high, I usually hid there by standing behind the curtain till my mum found me. Only from here can I feel the heat conveyed by the sunlight in the winter, the sweet smell from osmanthus in the autumn, and the whole process of sunset in the summer.  
The sunset in Shanghai


 
A shot from my balcony



No comments:

Post a Comment